Thursday, 19 July 2012

Guest Blogging

So, I just thought I would share the link to my most recent Komodo guest blog post with you all!



This month I have the pleasure of being the guest blogger for the wonderful green fashion brand, Komodo. The post talks about why I decided to start blogging about ethical fashion and hopefully it will inspire a few more of you to get involved in the area. Blogging really is a very simple tool that can be used to generate widespread interest in a field and express your views and opinions to the big wide world... 

Find my guest blog post here!



Also, in case you missed it, I recently posted for Oxfam's Fashion Blog on my last fairtrade purchases from People Tree from one of their sample sales- keep an eye on their website for future sample sales, they are well worth a visit!

Find my post for Oxfam here!

1 comment:

  1. I love your post for Komodo. I started blogging about ethical fashion for much the same reason. There is plenty of beautiful ethical fashion out there but it is really difficult to know where to look. Komodo is one of my favourite labels.

    ReplyDelete